We will be supporting the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) on our ride—which I am doing in honor of my Dad, a U.S. Army veteran, who also supported WWP. Stay tuned for an update about how you can help, if you’re interested.
BXCP2P2017 aside, both Nate and I have long supported several organizations that do good things to help people. These organizations are important to either or both of us because of personal connections to each cause:
- American Lung Association – “Trek across Maine”
- Multiple Sclerosis Society – “TX MS 150 ride”
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- American Heart Association
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Food Bank of Central North Carolina and Central Texas Food Bank